Prior to Up to Par’s arrival, the club’s financial obligations were not met and the bank foreclosed on the property. The bank contracted Up to Par for interim management to make the club profitable again before selling.
Established in 1999, the club with a golf course, swim facilities, golf academy, events pavilion, and restaurant, is in a residential community featuring picturesque views of the Blue Ridge Mountains and a beautiful Georgian-style clubhouse.
- In-depth Membership Analysis and Restructure
- Unification of the Club’s amenities, culminating in a comprehensive membership offering (previously operated as separate entities)
- Implementation of a Golf Outing and Membership Sales Manager to bolster position within the marketplace
- Implementation of Sales and Marketing Plan built around weekly meetings and collaboration with Department Heads
- Implementation of a balanced 2017 Operating Budget with an increase of 20% for Golf Maintenance
- Plan, design, and implementation of full-service kitchen to allow for in-house food and beverage services
- Successfully obtained a full-service beer, wine, and mixed beverage license through the VABC
- Hired Food and Beverage Supervisor to support General Manager in the daily operations.
- 71 new memberships for the 2017 season
- currently ahead of budget, projecting a $165,000 turnaround from 2016
To learn more about our Club Management services, click here.
To learn more about our Consulting Services, click here.